History

history1
history2

In 1981, 324 S. Pine was purchased by Michael Gahan when there was an apartment upstairs and an old barber shop downstairs. Michael closed the shop to renovate which included a new ceiling, walls and floor.

Then in 1988 Michael purchased the corner store at 334 S. Pine and after renovation, the shop moved there. In 1882 it was The Pine Street Pharmacy until "Doc" Malone passed in 1956. Then it became the Pine Street Cofectionary with a soda fountain, pool table and game room along with tools and hardware for sale.

Built by Abexworks